FSU Students – New Study USA Healthcare Plan With Increased Benefits
NEW BENEFIT INCREASES:
- Plan A Medical Expense limit increases to $250,000, Plan B to $300,000
- Emergency Medical Evacuation increased to $500,000
- Repatriation of Remains increases to $100,000
ADDITIONAL STUDY USA SERVICES:
- Bedside Visitation allowed to $2,500
- Concierge and Identity Theft Services added
OTHER IMPORTANT CHANGES:
- Co-payments eliminated for Outpatient Doctor and Emergency Room Visits
- Small Co-payments added for prescriptions ($10 for generic, $20 for brand names)
- Accidental Death Benefit decreased to $5,000
- Co-insurance is now 70% for Out of Network Providers
- Pregnancy is covered provided that the date of conception is subsequent to the policy effective date.
- To ensure your continued satisfaction, there will be a new Preferred Provider, First Health, which has a larger network, www.myfirsthealth.com, and a new Claims Handling Group, Maksin Management Corporation.
• Rates and coverage’s effective June 30th 2009.
All Florida State University logos and images are used with permission and do not imply any endorsement by The FSU International Center, its faculty or staff. Study USA Healthcare does meet the rigid requirements set forth by FSU and the Board of Governors Regulation 6C-6.009.